- A digital copy of the game, including the Multiplayer and Historic Campaigns of 1939-1945.
- English-language edition only
- Exclusive Commanders
- Unique combat vehicles
- A special single-player mission involving the Dora railway gun
- Heroic Leader Statue
Early Access lets you evaluate Blitzkrieg 3 before its release. Develop the game with us! Smash the defences built by the game’s producers, designers, and programmers and help us perfect game balance!
- Why Early Access?
The Early Access format allows us to promptly react to players’ requests: in the few months after the EA version was released, we added a new multiplayer mode, fixed a lot of bugs, and considerably expanded our military vehicle fleet by adding rocket artillery and high-level base units. Our community is a full participant in the creative process and is helping us create a game that you will want to come back to over and over again.
- Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
The release is planned for Q1 2017.
- How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
In addition to some evident fixes and improvements, the final version of the game will feature:
- A massive single-player campaign covering the main period of World War II from 1939 to 1945, with missions for each of the three available factions
- Player rankings and the option to share achievements with your friends
- New maps available at different levels of base development
- Mac compatibility
- Extra military units, new music and sounds, new generals, and other game content
- What is the current state of the Early Access version?
The Early Access version features several missions in the single-player campaign and two fully-operational multiplayer modes:
1) Assault on other players’ fortifications (when both the attacker and the defender are online).
2) Assault on fortifications with defences directed by the AI (when the defender is offline).
Plus, you can even now assign game generals to attack and defence, each of them with dramatically different tactics and approaches to the interaction between unit types.
Although this is only the Alpha version, we are doing our best to get rid of serious technical issues. And we are sure that the closer the release date gets, the better the game will be, thanks to your help.
- Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
The price of the currently available editions (Standard and Deluxe) will remain the same for as long as the game is on Early Access. After the game is officially released, its price may be raised.
- How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
We can proudly state that we are currently one of the most quickly developing projects on Early Access: regular updates become available at least once a month, from new types of units to completely reworked game balance significantly changing the game mechanics. Many worthy suggestions from our community (commanding defensive units, placing trenches, rocket artillery) have already been implemented in the game. All players’ comments on our web pages are considered and discussed very seriously; you can always socialize with us in an informal atmosphere on our social network platforms on Steam Discussions, Facebook , and our official forums.
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2,66 Ghz or AMD Phenom™ X3 2,4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 240 or Radeon HD 6570
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Network: Broadband Internet connection